Small Business Advice with Tim Knox: How To Come Up With The Perfect Name For Your Small Business.
Check out my online video courses:
“How To Create Your Blog or Website With WordPress” http://learntoblogfree.com
“How To Create Awesome Ebook Covers With Microsoft Word” http://createmybookcover.com
As a sought-after corporate speaker and comedian, published author, talk radio host, syndicated business columnist, and self-professed Mama’s Boy, Tim’s unique perspective is enjoyed by thousands who listen to his radio show, read his books and columns, and hear him speak every year. Whether talking about business, success, motivation, life, family, kids, or dogs (he has 9 at last count) Tim’s colorful message is filled with good humor and common sense: two things that are sorely lacking in the world today.
TIM KNOX WEBSITE:
ENTREPRENEUR CODE WEBSITE:
INTERVIEWING AUTHORS PODCAST:
ENTREPRENEUR CODE ON FACEBOOK:
INTERVIEWING AUTHORS ON FACEBOOK:
TIM’S AUTHOR PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
SUBSCRIBE TO TIM’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Small business advice
Small business funding
Small business failure
How to start a small business
How to fund a small business
How to choose a small business
How to buy a franchise
How to franchise a business
PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM TIM:
My friends and fellow entrepreneurs, welcome!
I’m Tim Knox, serial entrepreneur, bestselling author, radio and television host, podcaster, videocaster, blogger, dog lover, animal rights advocate, mama’s boy, devoted husband and doting dad, and the creator of The Entrepreneur Code.
I created The Entrepreneur Code for one reason: to help you greatly increase your odds of starting and succeeding in your own small business.
The lessons you’ll learn here are based on my twenty-plus years as a serial entrepreneur, teacher, mentor, and adviser to hundreds of entrepreneurs and their small businesses.
Here’s a quick overview of my qualifications.
– I’ve started multiple six and seven figure businesses in graphic design, software, technology, multimedia, and retail.
– I’m considered an expert in the areas of ecommerce, social media marketing, digital publishing, podcasting, videocasting, and online retailing.
– I’ve hosted a highly successful talk radio show and served as a business analyst for CBS television.
– I’ve been interviewed by The NY Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and many others.
– I was the small business expert for Entrepreneur Magazine for several years and wrote a syndicated small business advice newspaper column for five years.
– I wrote the Amazon bestselling book “Everything I Know About Business I Learned From My Mama” and will be publishing “Cracking The Entrepreneur Code” this coming summer.
– I was honored to host my friend Dan Miller’s “48 Days To The Work You Love” Infomercial.
As a serial entrepreneur, I’ve experienced amazing success and miserable failure.
I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t, what to focus on and what to avoid, who you can rely on and who you can’t, what sells and what falls flat…
And most importantly, I learned how to “crack the code” that can greatly increase anyone’s odds of succeeding in business.
The lessons I’ve learned along the way, combined with the experience of teaching over 500 entrepreneurs how to start and succeed in their own small business, have come together to form the concept behind The Entrepreneur Code.
In a nutshell, The Entrepreneur Code is all about asking and answering the really tough questions about yourself, your idea, your customer, your competition, your market, your industry, your funding, your operations, your team, and on and on and on.
There is no question too irrelevant and no answer too insignificant to make a difference in your quest for success.
Imagine investing a year of your precious time and thousands of dollars of your hard-earned money into working a complex jigsaw puzzle, only to discover that a vital piece was missing because you didn’t take the time to make sure all the pieces were there.
Now imagine that puzzle is your business and you’ll understand the concept of The Entrepreneur Code.
I can give you the knowledge you need to become a successful entrepreneur.
It’s up to you to take that knowledge and do something powerful with it.